Linking to google scholar
- From the administration menu bar got to Structure > Tools
- Find the Widgets section
- Click on the switch next to Google Scholar Widget to enable it (ON)
- Click Save
- Once enabled, the widget will be visible as a new section called Google Scholar in the Literature tab of your taxonomy viewer.
- Only the first 20 returned results are visible in this section
- Click on the title to access the abstract (or full article) of the reference. All links will open in a new browser tab.
- Click on View all results on the Google Scholar to see all the results for the taxon in Google Scholar site.
When no data are returned from Google Scholar the section will not be visible.