Tracking new content
Tracking all the new content of your site can be very useful, especially if you are participating in a large Scratchpads community. The 'tracker' module allows you to generate a page that dynamically lists all the new nodes in your site. It will also allow logged-in users to keep track of the latest changes they made in the site.
Enabling the module
- From the Admin menu go to Structure > Tools
- Find the section called Core
- Enable the Tracker module
- Click Save
Track new content
Once the module is enabled a new link will appear at the footer of every Scratchpads page titled 'Recent content''
- All recent content tab would be displayed to all logged-in and anonymous users
- My recent content tab will only be displayed to logged-in users of the site