This project needs maintainers
A web based tool to label images for objects that can be used to train dlib or other object detectors.
With most users switching over to the new version of imglab, the legacy version of imglab has been removed.
If you would like to be a maintainer/collaborator of this project/organization, please let me know. The only condition is that you need to be polite to any user feedback.
Looking for inters/contributors
ImgLab is platform independent, runs directly from the browser, and has no prerequisites. It requires minimal CPU and memory.
- Special attention for dlib users. You can easily adjust the order of parts / landmarks / featurepoints.
- Open-source and free forever.
- You can draw feature points and shapes (circles, rectangles, polygons). Other shapes like ellipses, lines, curves will be added in the future if there is demand.
- Small project file so it can be shared over the mail. In निम्न (Nimn) data format
- Multiple formats are supported
- dlib XML
- dlib pts
- Pascal VOC
- Tensorflow (in plan)
Other quality-of-life features:
- Drag or resize any annotation shape.
- Select and delete any annotation shape or landmark points.
- Arrange landmark points in specific order by dragging their label up & down, instead of creating them in a particular order.
- Autosave in browser cache. Export to save on disk.
- Hotkeys support for easy switching between images, tools, labelling data, or to access other parts of the application for added convenience.
- Set image opacity to highlight annotation shapes and points.
- Tracking lines and mouse coordinates for precise annotations.
Visit the Features Documentation for a complete list of the features.
How to use
To install locally, head to the Installation Guide.
How to use Imglab's features:
Please read CONTRIBUTING.md for details on our code of conduct, and the process for submitting pull requests to us.
This application is built upon following technology stack.
Showcase your work
While using this library, if you happen to build an open database that can help other users or something you would like to showcase, please raise an issue or PR.
Worth to mention
- Stubmatic : Mock web servers and services. Designed specialy for testers and testing.
- अनुमार्गक (anumargak) : Amazing fast router for node web servers.
- Cytorus: Now be specific and flexible while running E2E tests.
- Run tests only for a particular User Story
- Run tests for a route or from a route
- Customizable reporting
- Central dashboard for better monitoring
- Options to integrate E2E tests with Jira, Github etc using Central dashboard Tian.
Note that All above mentioned projects are free to use and welcome contributors.