A Language of HTML5 Template Generator for Cloud Apps
- more readable with multiple parameters for all commands
- support Meteor Blaze binding commands like each, if, with
- support SVG commands
A Cloud App can be a Web, Mobile, IoT, SDN, or Storage Application.
Neatware released SnamlScript as Open Source in Apache 2.0 License.
2. Source Code
SnamlScript 5.1 implementation was presented in source code snaml5.tcl. pkgIndex.tcl is the file to make snaml5.tcl as a package of tcl.
3. Run on Windows
This is the SnamlScript demo with Samples on Windows.
- Download SnamlScript.zip for Windows.
- unzip SnamlScript.zip
- "cd SnamlScript\bin" in command console
- "snamlscript.exe" launch snamlscript
- "cd ..\samples\angularhello" to sample folder
- "source angularhello.sml" to generate angularheoo.sml
- "start angularhello.html" to launch browser
- "notepad angularhello.sml" modify .sml code
4. Mac OSX and Linux
Since current SnamlScript was implemented by Tcl which has been pre-installed in most OSX and Linux platforms, you may "source snaml5.tcl" to load SnamlScript and run .sml codes.
5. SnamlScript Syntax Highlight
SnamlScript syntax highlight for Atom editor is available on GitHub. Simply type
apm install snamlscript-syntax
you can work SnamlScript with syntax highlight in Atom for Windows, MacOSX and Linux.
6. Simple Example
# Use SnamlScript package
package require SnamlScript
# output to a file.
# declare document type as html
# html header
_html "lang='en'" _head
# quote command render a string
_title; quote Hello; title_ head_ _body
# you can leave space in a line
__img src='hello.gif' alt='hello' quote "Hello World!" body_ html_