Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
This point release adds additional protection for NTP1 tokens that accidentally are swept into Electrum.
Addresses that may be used as input in an outgoing TX are now scanned for NTP1 tokens, if any are found the address is "frozen" in electrum to help prevent spending, and thus burning, the NTP1 tokens in a non-NTP1 TX.
This point release adds the following usability enhancements to support the Neblio Orion ecosystem:
- Added option to import Encrypted BIP39 Seed Phrases from Orion/Android
- Added note on the derivation path that should be used for Orion import
- Changed Android/iOS to Android/Orion
This .1 patch contains a fix for the recently discovered RPC vulnerability in electrum.
You can learn more here https://github.com/spesmilo/electrum-docs/blob/master/cve.rst
Initial release of Electrum-NEBL
All of the benefits of Electrum, now on the Neblio Network!
- Electrum wallets do not stake.
- You can import your Android/iOS seed phrase into Electrum, but you cannot import your Electrum seed phrase into Android/iOS. This is because when creating a new Electrum wallet, Electrum uses a proprietary seed phrase format not supported by our Android/iOS apps.
- Use the setup version if you would like to install the application like a normal application on your PC.
- Use the portable version if you would like to keep the Electrum app, and data folder in a single location without any installation, such as on a USB Drive.
- Open the .dmg and drag Electrum-NEBL.app to your Applications folder
- Tested on macOS 10.12, may have compatibility issues with macOS 10.11 and below
Linux - Run From Source
- Download the source code and extract it to a location on your machine
- cd to electrum-nebl
python setup.py install
sudo apt-get install pyqt4-dev-tools
pyrcc4 icons.qrc -o gui/qt/icons_rc.py
sudo apt-get install protobuf-compiler
protoc --proto_path=lib/ --python_out=lib/ lib/paymentrequest.proto
- Now simply run
./electrum-neblto launch the app.