Building the Site
Use NPM to install the dependencies.
Jekyll is not available in npm, so you'll need to install it separately. Then, run the build script:
Output is generated into the
_site directory. As is, the site's hierarchy (subfolders for posts) means that all of the resources are referenced using absolute urls and the site must be hosted at
/. Set up a Virtual Host for the
_site directory and modify your
/etc/hosts to map that to a local development domain of your choosing.
Add the new Presenter’s twitter and github handles to
grunt presenters grunt
Logo Image Guidelines
Changes to the Logo must be updated at these locations:
- Twitter: Must be 128x128 or Twitter will resize poorly.
- Gravatar (used at GitHub)
- Google Plus
- favicon.ico, 32x32 (for HiDPI)
- Add SocialCount to main page and posts
- Kuler Color Theme https://kuler.adobe.com/#themeID/2209535