Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Sia-v0.3.3.3-beta-darwin-386.zip 4.65 MB
- Sia-v0.3.3.3-beta-darwin-amd64.zip 4.92 MB
- Sia-v0.3.3.3-beta-linux-386.tar.gz 4.68 MB
- Sia-v0.3.3.3-beta-linux-amd64.tar.gz 4.98 MB
- Sia-v0.3.3.3-beta-linux-arm.tar.gz 4.51 MB
- Sia-v0.3.3.3-beta-windows-386.zip 4.6 MB
- Sia-v0.3.3.3-beta-windows-amd64.zip 4.89 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
We said v0.3.3.2 was the last release before v0.4, but we had to sneak some last-minute fixes in.
The most important ones are:
- Host announcements can now be "forced," i.e. you can bypass the connectivity check that prevents unreachable hosts from advertising themselves. (Some users reported that this check failed despite their ports being open.)
- Wallets can now be merged (siac only).
- Unresponsive addresses are now removed from the node list. This should result in faster peer acquisition.