A collaborative workspace for constructing and publishing semantic knowledge networks and ontologies as blogs.
As and when a feature is tested and working it will be listed below.
- Object types
- Relation types
- Attribute types
- System types
- Process types
- Node Specification
- Relation Specification
- Attribute Specification
The application is built as a collaborative on line platform.
All the nodes above are also registered with django-reversion for version control using django-reversion.
Basic registration using django-registration
- neighbourhood graphs and concept graphs
- dynamic forms for adding attributes and relations following the definition
- data in RDF format
- rdf feed to a triple store
- sparql endpoint
- export and import of standard knowledge representation languages: CL, OWL, XTM etc.
The following features are adopted from django-blog-zinnia code base with a lot of gratitude. Thanks to an excellent codebase of django-blog-zinnia, which taught us best software development practices as well! After reviewing each feature for the purpose of semantic blogging, we will retain or extend the following features.
- Archives views
- Related entries
- Private entries
- RSS or Atom Feeds
- Tags and categories views
- `Advanced search engine`_
- Prepublication and expiration
- Edition in `MarkDown`_, `Textile`_ or `reStructuredText`_
- Widgets (Popular entries, Similar entries, ...)
- Spam protection with `Akismet`_ or `TypePad`_
- Admin dashboard
- `MetaWeblog API`_
- Ping Directories
- Ping External links
- `Bit.ly`_ support
- `Twitter`_ support
- `Gravatar`_ support
- `Django-CMS`_ plugins
- Collaborative work
- Tags autocompletion
- `Entry model extendable`_
- Pingback/Trackback support
- `Blogger conversion utility`_
- `WordPress conversion utility`_
- `WYMeditor`_, `TinyMCE`_ and `MarkItUp`_ support
- Ready to use and extendables templates
- `Windows Live Writer`_ compatibility
We will soon create a sandbox site for users to play and test the features.