A Docker cluster construction utility.
DryDock takes a simple (YAML) specification file then can construct and configure a cluster of Docker containers. DryDock will automatically setup a reverse proxy, exposure of ports, and even persistent storage to allow for easy future upgrading by simply rebuilding the DryDock specification!
- Simple YAML configuration.
- Automatic Docker cluster provisioning/configuration
- Nginx reverse proxy configuration with HTTPS/SSL support
- Easy setup for persistent volumes.
- Share your DryDock specifications with the world.
- Container supervisor utilizing the Docker API.
- Provide a better update path, specific update commands, custom pre-post.
- Container monitoring, ensure a container is working else reconstruct it.
- Better support for stateless-ness and volumes
- Better unittest coverage.
- Ability to provide a custom docker images repository for master containers.
- An external facing DNS server or config generation.
- Control over a master container cluster, Drydock as a Service?.
- Web interface for control, logging and monitoring. Far future.