Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Introduced a new Achievement system where Players can earn special designations for certain activities on NemeStats (e.g. playing lots of games or playing games with many different people, etc.).
- The Player Detail page lists the achievements that the Player has accumulated
- The Gaming Group Details page lists the total number of Bronze/Silver/Gold achievements that each player has accumulated
- You can click on an Achievement to get additional details about the Achievement including your own progress on the Achievement (if you are logged in), additional details about what you have to do to earn the achievement, a list of players who have earned the achievement, etc.
- Added a new "Explore" option in the Menu for browsing Achievements and other data on the site.
- Introduced a service bus so you can push events and have them handled asynchronously
- Added a handler that will watch for new Played Games and will process each Achievement against each Player that was in the Played Game.