NeoAxis Engine is a versatile real-time platform for making 3D, 2D games and apps.
- The most open and powerful real-time .NET development platform.
- Modern rendering system to get maximum performance from GPU.
- A complete suite of development tools for real-time 3D project creators.
- Open for the integration of third-party services and stores.
Supported platforms by the editor
- Windows 7+ x64
Target supported platforms
- Windows 7+ x64
- Android 8.0+ ARM32 and ARM64
- UWP x64 (Universal Windows, Xbox)
- iOS and other coming soon.
Building (very easy)
- You need Visual Studio 2019 with .NET Core 3.1. Use NeoAxis.Managed.Sources.sln.
- The native core for Windows is already compiled.
- Download City Demo, Nature Demo and other content from the Asset Store window inside the editor.
- How build for other platforms see https://www.neoaxis.com/docs/html/Platforms.htm.
- To compile project assemblies you can use Visual Studio Code or another C# IDE. Use NeoAxis.Managed.ProjectOnly.AnyIDE.sln.
- Set up NeoAxis.Editor assembly as StartUp project to make run with debugger.
- Add a new code to the NeoAxis.CoreExtension by default. Project assembly is also good.
- Use English code page for your project if it possible: #1
NeoAxis Engine is distributed under the NeoAxis Engine End User License Agreement. https://www.neoaxis.com/licensing
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between the version on the GitHub and the installer from www.neoaxis.com?
It is the same. The GitHub version has slightly more recent updates.
- Is the stable version on the GitHub?
Yes. If you encounter problems, please report it as soon as possible.