Fast and lite file upload server (transfer.sh clone).
- It's a simple online file sharing.
- Files older than 7 days are destroyed (configurable).
- Recognize shebangs, magic numbers, ...
Compatible crystal v0.27.0
make # build the app / deps make test # run unit test make doc # build the documentation
From AUR with yaourt
yaourt -S transfer-more
Run the Server
export TRANSFER_SSL_ENABLED=true # true if the ssl is enabled, any other string is false export TRANSFER_BASE_STORAGE="/tmp" # where the files will be kept export TRANSFER_SECURE_SIZE=4 # how much characters to identify a file export TRANSFER_STORRAGE_DAYS=7 # how much time the files are kept export TRANSFER_TIME_FORMAT="%y%m%d%H" ./transfer_more
./transfer_more --help -b HOST, --bind HOST Host to bind (defaults to 0.0.0.0) -p PORT, --port PORT Port to listen for connections (defaults to 3000)
Command line client
curl --progress-bar --upload-file file.mp4 http://domain/name.mp4
Inside a docker
If you are using docker-compose:
docker-compose build && docker-compose up
Else, you can do:
docker build -t transfer_more . && docker run transfer_more
TODO: Write development instructions here
- Fork it ( https://github.com/Nephos/transfer_more/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- Nephos Arthur Poulet - creator, maintainer