Command interface changes:
/beast-item info <item-id>to show detailed information about an item.
/beast-item listto just list sorted IDs rather than showing detailed information about every item. The output is too long for the scrollback history to contain.
- Remove redundant information in the output of
- Use colour to indicate validity of mob properties "drops", "potion-buffs" and "attack-potions".
- Format equipment IDs with colour to indicate validity and distinguish loot tables from items.
- Allow y and n as abbreviations of yes and no. Do better error reporting for boolean args.
- Group potion effects into potion sets.
potion-buffsproperty to apply potion sets to mobs on spawn and
attack-potionsto apply potion effects on attack.
- Switch back to vanilla equipment drop method.
- Log correct player name for logged drops triggered by mob death.
- Use persistent metadata to record last damage time and damaging player on mobs.
- Only log the BeastMaster config when the
/beastmaster reloadcommand is run, rather than every startup.
debug.disguisesconfiguration setting to see more information about disguise related events.
debug.equipment-dropsconfiguration setting to see more information about equipment dropped on mob death.