This is lightweight, reworked and optimized version of Kinfu that was originally shared in PCL in 2011.
- Performance has been improved by 1.6x factor (Fermi-tested)
- Code size is reduced drastically. Readability improved.
- No hardcoded algorithm parameters! All of them can be changed at runtime (volume size, etc.)
- The code is made independent from OpenCV GPU module and PCL library.
- Fermi or Kepler or newer
- CUDA 5.0 or higher
- OpenCV 2.4.9 with new Viz module (only opencv_core, opencv_highgui, opencv_imgproc, opencv_viz modules required). Make sure that WITH_VTK flag is enabled in CMake during OpenCV configuration.
- OpenNI v1.5.4 (for Windows can download and install from http://pointclouds.org/downloads/windows.html)
Implicit dependency (needed by opencv_viz):
- VTK 5.8.0 or higher. (apt-get install on linux, for windows please download and compile from www.vtk.org)