A web visualization redis monitoring program. Performance optimized and very easy to install and deploy, base on Flask and sqlite. the monitor data come from redis.info().
The monitor data include:
- the redis server infomation [redis.info()], include redis version, online time, online time, os version and information, and so on.
- realtime cmd exec infomation, such as ops, connected count, and so on.
- realtime gragh of the connect time.
- realtime gragh of ops.
- realtime gragh of cpu and mem usage.
- some simple operate, such as flushdb and add key-velue.
- redis role, include master and slaves.
There are so many redis monitor code in github, why do this?
Because I clone so many program, but all exist difficult, cause by below:
- My kownleage is pool.
- The config not easy, I have do many thing to run the code, and I need to rewrite some code on my dev environment.
- Incompatible versions, I can run to monitor redis 2.6, but not work with 2.8.
- Start up not easy, some project, I need to run a data collection process, and a web process.
- Performance Loss, when I open 10 browser tab, the monitor of other projects can exec 10 command per second.
How to Use ?
pip install redis-monitor
Init config & db
Then visit 127.0.0.1:9527（Port:
LZSB，Can you get ?）, OK!
- basic information
- connection time gragh
- ops time gragh
- cpu and mem gragh