Clone this wiki locally
The NetFPGA-10G code base comes with a small set of projects to be used as models for building your own, and hence are typically referred to as "reference projects" or "reference designs".
Aside from the hardware modules and embedded software in the IP library that a reference project uses, the project's hardware, software, bitstreams, scripts, kernel drivers, etc... are all self contained within the project folder.
The following is a list of links to the documentation for each of the reference projects in the code base, along with the Production Test and RLDRAM Test:
- NetFPGA-10G Production Test
- NetFPGA-10G RLDRAM Test
- NetFPGA-10G 10G Ethernet Interface Loopback Test
- NetFPGA-10G 1G Ethernet Interface Loopback Test
- NetFPGA-10G Reference NIC
- NetFPGA-10G Reference NIC 1G
- NetFPGA-10G Reference Flash
- NetFPGA-10G Learning CAM Switch
- NetFPGA-10G Learning Switch (Lite)
- NetFPGA-10G Reference Router