NetSuite Development Resources
Clone this wiki locally
- SuiteTalk Documentation Index – contains a link to the wsdl, schema browser, and platform guide, and records guide
- WSDL – I would recommend downloading the WSDL zip and pulling it up in Sublime Text. It's a great reference when trying to figure out how to structure XML.
- Schema Browser 2013
- Schema Browser 2014
- SuiteTalk Documentation
- SuiteTalk Record Documentation – XSDs can be found by going to the SuiteTalk Records documentation and navigating to documentation on a particular record. There is a link on the top of the documentation for record linking to the XSD.
- SuiteTalk Platform Information
- Official User Group
- NetSuite System Status – takes a while for updates to be posted.
- Release Notes
Third Party Resources
- Dave Weiss - discontinued
- NoobSnippet Blog - Examples of Get, Search, Add requests using the Gem in a Rails project.
- Another JS API Reference
- Explore Consultiung – misc tips & tricks
- DreamXTeam – another tips & tricks blog
- Me.Thoughts.ToString() – older blog with lots of helpful tips - link broken
- Fourth Wave Consulting - NetSuite & SEO blog with detailed articles & technical walkthroughs
- No-Nonsense Blog - some good articles on using the NetSuite WebServices API
- PHP API Wrapper - A sane API Wrapper using composer autoloading and namespaces.