Please sign in to comment.
Changed WKTReader/-Writer to work on CoordinateSequences
Changes to WKTReader * added ALLOW_OLD_JTS_COORDINATE_SYNTAX configuration, including member variable that can be overridden * added member variable to ALLOW_OLD_JTS_MULTIPOINT_SYNTAX * added `measureToZ` flag value, that indicates for 'GEOMETRY M' entities the measure value is stored as z-ordinate value. * cleaned up class Changes to WKTWriter * replaced StringBuffer with StringBuilder * added zToMeasure flag to indicate that the writer should write 'GEOMETRY M' entities in case output dimension is 3. * re-enabled, added function parameters to make WKTWriter more re-entrant. * added setter for PrecisionModel to use Other changes: * marginally adjusted unit tests to make them work. JTS' commit locationtech/jts@b464d54 NTS notes: - lots of the unit test updates were to tests that NTS doesn't have, so I skipped those. - I think there are still some errors in the tests, but because the original commit looks to have been rebased, nobody ever saw them at this point in time, so I'm going to wait until the end of the locationtech/jts#291 series before actually worrying about them.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 1,030 additions and 408 deletions.
- +12 −2 NetTopologySuite.Tests.NUnit/IO/WKBReaderTest.cs
- +39 −3 NetTopologySuite.Tests.NUnit/IO/WKTWriterTest.cs
- +3 −2 NetTopologySuite/IO/KML/KMLWriter.cs
- +1 −2 NetTopologySuite/IO/WKTFileReader.cs
- +451 −185 NetTopologySuite/IO/WKTReader.cs
- +473 −214 NetTopologySuite/IO/WKTWriter.cs
- +51 −0 NetTopologySuite/Utilities/TokenStream.cs
Oops, something went wrong.