1. What is Netbox.Global?
Web browser is a product that is an entry point to the Internet and its users are a huge community that is committed to network transparency and self-regulation. That is why we decided to create a blockchain-based Netbox.Browser, which is the key product of Netbox.Global infrastructure. Its’ users are distributed around the world and are able to join their forces to create a new transparent Internet access tool.
Netbox.Browser is an application for PC and mobile devices, the main function of which, in addition to access to web-resources, is to maintain the functioning of the Netbox.Chain blockchain network.
Netbox.Browser is the first web browser that does not have a centralized infrastructure: all personal data of users belong only to them and decisions on the areas of development of the product are made by the community. The Netbox.Browser infrastructure is completely transparent and distributed, as it is stored without the use of central servers in the Netbox.Chain blockchain structures. Individual addresses in the blockchain network are assigned to each web browser; these addresses can store Netbox.Coins — the currency of the Netbox.Chain blockchain network. The larger the active audience of the web browser is, the faster and more reliable transactions are conducted in the blockchain.
2. Netbox.Coin Specification
- official ticker: NBX;
- max coin supply: 100 million;
- ICO: no;
- PoS: yes;
- masternodes: yes;
- masternode collateral: 10,000 NBX;
- Airdrops & referral program: yes.
- PoW phase period: 200 first blocks;
- PoW block reward: 360,000 NBX;
- PoW algorithm: Quark;
- PoS & masternodes phase period: after 200 first blocks;
- block time: 60 seconds (approx. 1,440 blocks per day);
- block size: 2MB (may increase in the future);
Block reward after PoW stage (first 200 blocks) starts from 10 NBX decreasing 1% every single week during first 1.5 years. Later block reward is calculated automatically using formula.
Block rewards distribution: 50% (Masternodes), 21% (PoS), 21% (Browser activity), 8% (Team).
3. Netbox.Global decentralized products
3.1. Netbox.Browser —web browser with pay to surf model.
The first decentralized web browser with integrated blockchain node. It includes Netbox.Wallet, which is credited with rewards for the really untraceable Internet surfing.
3.2. Netbox.Chain and Netbox.Coin — blockchain network and cryptocurrency.
A distributed ledger for the operation of the Netbox.Global infrastructure and products; it is based on PoS and a masternode subnet; it uses the Netbox.Coin as an internal cryptocurrency.
3.3. Netbox.Wallet — multi-currency crypto-wallet.
It is integrated into the Netbox.Browser. It features storage, exchange, and transactions using both the Netbox.Coin cryptocurrency and other cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum).
3.4. Netbox.Pay — payment gateway.
Payment transactions in online stores; issuance of payment cards for offline transactions; automatic top-up of the card account using cryptocurrency accounts.
3.5. Netbox.Vote — initiative and voting tool.
A mechanism built into the Netbox.Chain for managing the development of the Netbox.Global project.
3.6. Netbox.Trust — website trust rating.
Blockchain-based web pages rating done by users and for users.
3.7. Netbox.Video — blockchain video hosting service.
A video hosting service based on a distributed storage space and a distributed index located within the blockchain
3.8. Netbox.Drive — distributed cloud storage.
Cloud storage for user files based on a distributed storage space and distributed index located within the blockchain.
3.9. Netbox.Proxy — distributed proxy.
A client node network to provide untraceable Internet access using the Netbox.Browser.
3.10. Netbox.Store — distributed application marketplace.
A dApp store for free and safe distributed applications usage in the Netbox.Browser.
Masternodes have the following features:
- ensure regular income for their owners;
- ensure the privacy of transactions by mixing coins on masternodes;
- decentralized voting through the Netbox.Vote mechanism;
- Shall always be online, have a static IP address and a fixed port;
- Netbox.Coins allocated to enable the masternode are not stored in the masternode; thus, in case of a successful attack on the server, where the masternode is located, 10,000 Netbox.Coin allocated by the user to create it will remain safe.
5. Staking Coins
There are two main ways to stake your NBX:
- using traditional core wallet interface;
- using Netbox.Wallet which is integrated into Netbox.Browser you may stake any amount you wish with the Netbox Staking Pool.
6. Free Netbox.Coins for everyone
You will be rewarded for the following actions:
- install Netbox.Browser and sign in your Netbox.Wallet — 20 NBX;
- invite your friends with the Referral program — each of you will get 10 NBX;
- get paid to surf — browse the web the way you got used to and get rewarded. The more time you spend in Netbox.Browser, the more Netbox.Coins you get.
We are a team of professionals with longterm experience in fintech, software development and blockchain.
Our mission is to start and develop high-technological online projects.
Management team, Advisory Board and Senior specialists have led tech companies, startups, consulting firms, and been in management positions at public companies such as «Mail.ru Group», «Rambler&Co», «Raison.ai» and others.
Join us and stay tuned:
Website, WhitePaper, Team: https://netbox.global
Browser with wallet: https://cdn.netbox.global/download/netbox.exe