This software has been renamed to Kazedan.
What is it?
A program that visualizes a MIDI file on a piano, Synthesia style.
You may just use Nuget to restore these packages when building.
Use MSBuild (or xbuild if you're a linux user) to build the Release target, and find the binary Kazedan.exe in bin/Release.
Older Demonstrations (using various MIDI files)
Despite how optimized the note drawing and timing procedures are already, there is still room for optimization:
- Improving caching of note structures
- Improving storage of note structures
- Improving callback of note events
- Caching graphical objects and reducing instantiation
- Perhaps actually learning Direct3D and using that instead