Like the name implies - this is a script to archive your created demos.
You save around 40% of space.
Should work with both demos created by P-Rec and Demos created by the integrated feature of TF2.
This is really old code, so it isn't the best syntax-wise but it works, if you have a problem feel free to create an issue.
Settings which you can set later on:
- The path of your demos
- The path where you want to archive them
- If you want to compress images (should they be .tga)
- If you just want to move all the files, or compress them all
- If you want a different folder in your archive folder for every day
- Download this as zip and extract it to the folder where you want it to be
- Get Python (3.X)
- Execute the file with
python main.py(in the console with the folder where main.py resides as working directory - to simplify this just create a
run.batin the directory with the same content)
- Check if you get a module error (like:
ImportError: No module named '<module name>') if so then open a console (On Windows Win + R and type cmd and press enter) and type
python -m pip install <module name>