Manage My Tree
Plugin allows for:
- moving pages (drag-n-drop)
- renaming them (double-click or "Rename" button)
- creating new pages ("Create" button)
- removing unused pages ("Remove" button)
Every change is performed on a copy of the page tree in memory. You can do any number of changes (adding, removing, renaming, and moving) on this tree before committing your work.
Plugin available to download:
- Login to confluence as an administrator, click the cog icon in upper-right corner and select Add-ons.
- Upload the .jar file as a new Plugin in the Plugin-Administration or search for "MMT" plugin.
- Check if the plugin has been installed correctly and if all modules are enabled.