This project was bootstrapped with Create Guten Block.
Below you will find some information on how to run scripts.
You can find the most recent version of this guide here.
- Use to compile and run the block in development mode.
- Watches for any changes and reports back any errors in your code.
npm run build
- Use to build production code for your block inside
- Runs once and reports back the gzip file sizes of the produced code.
npm run eject
- Use to eject your plugin out of
- Provides all the configurations so you can customize the project as you want.
- It's a one-way street,
ejectand you have to maintain everything yourself.
- You don't normally have to
ejecta project because by ejecting you lose the connection with
create-guten-blockand from there onwards you have to update and maintain all the dependencies on your own.