This package provides Python libNeuroML, for working with neuronal models specified in NeuroML 2 (http://neuroml.org/neuromlv2).
For more about libNeuroML see:
Michael Vella, Robert C. Cannon, Sharon Crook, Andrew P. Davison, Gautham Ganapathy, Hugh P. C. Robinson, R. Angus Silver and Padraig Gleeson, libNeuroML and PyLEMS: using Python to combine procedural and declarative modeling approaches in computational neuroscience Frontiers in Neuroinformatics 2014, doi: 10.3389/fninf.2014.00038
PLEASE CITE THE PAPER ABOVE IF YOU USE libNeuroML!
Documentation is available at http://readthedocs.org/docs/libneuroml/en/latest/
For installation instructions, see http://readthedocs.org/docs/libneuroml/en/latest/install.html
For details on how to contribute, see http://readthedocs.org/docs/libneuroml/en/latest/how_to_contribute.html
libNeuroML is integrated with the the Travis Continuous Integration service.
- Updated to use the final stable Schema for NeuroML v2beta4
- Tested with Python 3
- Updated to use the Schema for NeuroML v2beta4
- Updated to use the Schema for NeuroML v2beta3
- Ensures numpy & pytables are only required when using non-XML loaders/writers
- Updated to use the Schema for NeuroML v2beta2
- Minor release: Update to latest schema
- Several Bug fixes and small enhamcements
- Support for latest NeuroML schema (see change outline)
- JSON serialization
- MongoDB backend
- HDF5 serialization
- Improved installation process
- All usage examples are now run on the Travis-CI continuous integration server to confirm that that they do not error.
- Schema validation utility
- Improved documentation and documentation new look