Intro to Brain Computer Interfaces
These are the course materials for Intro to Brain Computer Interfaces.
The course consists of labs and lectures. We will host all the labs here. The lectures will be linked on the course website.
The planned labs are as follows:
- Lab 1: Getting started with EEG
- Lab 2: Sensory extension
- Lab 3: Detecting event-related potentials
- Lab 4: Neurofeedback
- Lab 5: Steady-state visually evoked potentials
- Lab 6: Detecting stress using biosignals
- Lab 7: Measuring attention using cross-brain correlations
- Lab 8: Detecting and controlling muscle movements
- Lab 9: Characterizing EEG responses to smell