Lab 3: Event Related Potentials
In this lab, we will record EEG while trying to remember words, as well as later recognizing these same words among others. Hopefully, we'll be able to see the event related potentials corresponding to remembered vs not-remembered words, and possibly recognized vs not recognized words.
First, install the libraries:
npm install pip install -r requirements.txt
(If you don't have
npm, you can install by running
brew install node. You can get
brew from https://brew.sh/)
Stimulus Presentation + Recording
- Attach Ganglion to participant's head.
- Record positions of EEG according to 10-20 system.
- Have participant sit in chair in front of monitor
- Connect to the ganglion and stream data:
- Run lsl-viewer to check connections and stream:
- Start presentation list of words:
cd paradigm; python encode.py
- Start recording data (in separate terminal):
- Press space to start presentation
- Finally, start recall Procedure:
cd paradigm; python recognize.py ../data/words_latest.csv