Unfortunately, as of Firefox 48 (featuring multiprocess, or e10s) this plugin suffers problems accessing the contents of tabs in separate processes to the plugin itself. As of Firefox 57 (feature Web Extensions), this plugin no longer works. There will not be any further updates to the plugin, as unmark itself seems to have been abandoned.
I will update you all shortly on a replacement plugin for an alternative service.
Unmark firefox extension
The Unmark extension for firefox, adds a button to your firefox toolbar allowing you to quickly add a bookmark for the page you're viewing to your Unmark Reading-List. The addon can be downloaded rom the AMO (addons.mozilla.org) website here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/unmark/
By default, the extension will connect to the official Unmark hosted service at https://unmark.it (which hosts both free and premium accounts).
You can configure the Unmark extension to connect to your own locally hosted Unmark server by editing the server connection URL in the options.
Configuring the Extension Server Url:
0.1.6 - July 7, 2014
- Added new languages:
- German (Deutsch / de)
- French (Français / fr)
- Russian (Русский / ru)
0.1.5 - May 29, 2014
- Added restrictions to "QueryString" length for IIS hosted installations.
- Updated page description and keyword parsing.
- Updated shortcut keys:
- [Ctrl]+[Alt]+[B] - Bookmark the current page;
- [Ctrl]+[Alt]+[U] - View your Unmark reading list;
- Updated icons.
0.1.4 - April 29, 2014
- Automatically add "notes" based on the pages description and keyword meta-tags.
0.1.3 - March 28, 2014
(Combines all features of 0.1.1 and 0.1.2)
- Added Toolbar menu;
- Added menu icons;
- Fixed localization references;
- Updated url validation for unloaded tabs;
- Disable unmark toolbar button when the active browser tab does not contain a valid web-page;
- Updated preferences window layout;
0.1 - March 19, 2014
- Initial Release;