Tilt the floor to roll a ball through an obstacle course within the given time. If the ball falls or time expires, a ball is lost.
Collect coins to unlock the exit and earn extra balls. Red coins are worth 5. Blue coins are worth 10. A ball is awarded for 100 coins.
Release highlights can be found in doc/release-notes.md.
- LICENSE.md: a description of licensing and exceptions
- doc/install.txt: instructions on how to build the game from source code
- doc/manual.txt: a detailed description of how to play and configure the game
- doc/authors.txt: a list of people who have contributed to Neverball
- Nevertable (high-score and replay database)
- #neverball on chat.freenode.net
Neverball uses the gettext approach to translations. We're always interested in covering more languages. We have a project on Transifex (see instructions on the forum) and we also accept PO files.