How YOU can help...
Things you have to know:
- The app is mostly written in Kotlin (even before the hype started...). Check out kotlinlang.org.
- When you want to build the app, you should use Android Studio or IntelliJ IDEA with the Kotlin plugin installed.
Some things you can help with:
- Translate the app into your language here
- Fix bugs, described on the issue reporter
- Report bugs on the issue reporter
- And everything else, that comes into your mind
What has changed since the last Play Store release?
See the release page!
NewsCatchr Copyright © 2018 Jan-Lukas Else This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.