Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
This update is highly recommended for all users! This contains an important bug fix to improve the stability of the network. Using previous versions may cause wallets to stop syncing properly and/or relay invalid transactions.
- Resolve conflict on Check block
This release contains some bugfixes for handling mempool transactions.
- Fix bug handling ROOT ORPHAN for OP::DEBIT dependents
- Check for indexed dependents before allowing in mempool
This release contains some hotfixes and general stability improvements:
- Force conflict resolution for legacy transactions to protect against Finney attacks
- Use a std::queue for relay messages, handle batching out relay messages in flush thread
- Ignore repeated orphan transaction requests if already found
- Cleanup overuse of locks to reduce overall thread contention
- Relay addresses for all incoming and outgoing connections for better address seeding
- Cleanup ACTION::AUTH message logic for authenticated subscriptions
This release contains new features in the API, and general bugfixes:
- Add Flood control to all connections, default value 3MB.
- Add buffer control argument, -sendbuffersize in Bytes to control max buffers
- Activate new wallet accounting update on install
- Omit change on Avatar transactions when from same input
- Omit change when not an active accounting entry as flag
- Improve overall memory usage of Daemon, and node's incoming load
- Display send/receive for Legacy transactions to self
- Correct accounting if active output that is not change doesn't have an address book mapping
- Add logic to handle LASTINDEX subscription if send buffer is already full
- Add voting API to display results of current DAO votes
- Fix PIN handling for stake change requests
- Sign stake change requests for added security (pending change requests at time of install will be removed and must be recreated)
- Correct sync timer output when change sync nodes
- Add system/get/metrics into the API
- Fix deadlock with timer Mutex
This release contains bugfixes in the network, wallet, and RPC server.
- Fix bug in extracting address in getglobaltransaction giving wrong address
- Fix bug that would prevent node from relaying to all connections
- Fix bug in handling change outputs at zero confirmation if from a previous tritium transaction
This release is mainly for service nodes and is not mandatory.
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND UPDATING TO THIS VERSION, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE MINING OR STAKING.
This release contains optimizations to the sync process and general stability fixes. It removes old unneeded legacy code making the core much faster and more stable. Some of the bugfixes are:
- Improve nMint to show the value of coinstake transactions in general supply
- Gut out the Legacy Server and Legacy Packets
- Clean out Legacy Stake Minter
- Optimize Transaction Processing
- Fix bugs with mining and staking stability and transaction processing
- Fix bug with -blocknotify to allow synchronous notifications when new blocks are received.
This release contains general bugfixes for handling transactions that are received out of order. Some of the fixes include:
- Add ARM Support (Thanks cryptoman!)
- Sanitize hashTo in mempool and miner flags to prevent block from failing
- Sanitize Legacy transactions in memory pool with consistency to legacy mining
- Limit legacy transactions per block to a lower value (value: 100)
- Skip over dependent transactions that failed memory checks when building new blocks
This release contains some general bugfixes for the Tritium Core.
- Fix bug causing duplicate work to be submitted to miners
- Fix crash happening on OSX from bad constructor erase
- Improve prime offset debug output omitting the fermat remainder
- Skip version 7 blocks when migrating stake account