Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
• Chinese (Simplified) translation was updated.
♦ The Enter key was not working as the shortcut key for the panels on the Editor window.
♦ The cursor following feature was not working when the key used to temporarily disable the repositioning was not set.
• You can set the recorder window to follow your mouse cursor.
• You can add drop shadows (you can also set as an automated task).
• Now you can add the progress overlay as a task.
• Now you can add the border overlay as a task (also, you can set your border to expand outwards the frame).
• Encodings done with FFmpeg have now a progress indicator.
• The color selector has now a slider for the transparency and an eye dropper for sampling colors from your screen.
• You can control the starting number for the progress text when displaying the current/total number of frames.
• You can view the current time (cumulative) of the project based on the current selected frame (Statistics tab).
• There's a more reliable feedback sending mechanism in use.
• You can now insert lower case letters at the key strokes editor.
• Added option to not loop the animation during playback.
• Swedish and Korean translation were updated.
• Added Vietnamese translation.
♦ The screen recorder was pausing the recording when the windows were being dragged.
♦ Some typos were corrected.
♦ The triangle shape was impossible to use when regional/number settings were using comma as decimal separator instead of a period.
♦ Other types of progress overlays were shifted 1 frame ahead, so the last frame will represent 100% of the progress.
♦ When trying to edit the key strokes, there was a case in which you could not, because of a faulty validation preventing you from opening the window to edit.
♦ When manually switching from a zoom different than 100% (example: 140%) back to 100% and later opening and closing a panel,
the zoom would go back to the zoom 140% instead of staying at 100%.
♦ The tooltips for some buttons are now translatable.
♦ Fixed issues with some windows not opening at the correct position.
♦ Fixed the delay rounding for encoders v1 and v2, since gifs can only have delays of multiples of 10ms in each frame.
• Added support for presets/profiles for FFmpeg video encoding feature, separated by file type.
• Keystrokes: The app will display "Ctrl" instead of displaying "Control".
• Updated the Korean translation.
♦ The process that checks if there's already a file with the same name was changed. Now it should be smoother.
♦ In Options > About, the Gitter link was opening other website by mistake.
♦ The task that alters the delay of frames was not working.
♦ The transition "Fade to color" was ending with a frame not 100% of the selected color.
• Updated the German and Danish translations.
♦ There was a couple of overlapped visual elements on the Progress panel.
• You can now use different themes! Light, medium, dark and very dark are now available.
• New automated task: You can now create a task that alters the delay of each frame.
• Progress indicator: Now you can add the exact timestamp of each frame (based on the start date of the recording).
• When you start the app without any settings, the default folder where the frames are stored (Location folder) is now set to %temp% instead of a hardcoded path.
• Now you can use your arrow keys to move and resize the selection rectangles from the new recorder and from the Crop feature. Just use the three combinations of commands with Ctrl, Shift and arrow keys.
• Updated the Japanese translation.
♦ When removing duplicated frames, there was no indication that the process was still going on.
♦ When applying the KeyStrokes with a margin, it would result in a wrongly sized panel.
♦ If you cancelled the video import, the progress bar would not be hidden away and the app could crash.
♦ When creating a new blank project and trying to apply the Obfuscation feature, the app would crash, because of the image depth.
♦ When using the FFmpeg as the APNG encoder, the app would crash if the parameter field was empty.
• Added FFmpeg as an optional encoder for Apng.
• Updated the German and Russian translations.
♦ A message about a missing FFmpeg instance was not interactive.
♦ When loading images, if those images were not in the correct format, the app would not encode properly as Apng.
♦ There was an issue with one of the numerical input fields not working as expected (with numbers being typed).
• Updated the Russian, Italian and Dutch translations.
♦ The Apng export option was not working properly, the transparency and the repeat mode were broken.
♦ When selecting a folder to save a Apng file, only the extension *.apng was being displayed (the extension *.png was left behind).
♦ The keyboard shortcuts for the recording were not working when in full screen mode.
• Updated the Dutch and French.
♦ The FFmpeg/Gifski integration was not working.
♦ Some minor visual tweaks.
• The algorithm that analyzes each frame, looking for pixels changes, is now a bit faster.
• You can now add basic shapes. This feature is still experimental and there's more shapes to be implemented.
• You can now export your project as a PSD file.
• Updated the French and Russian translations.
♦ When opening the app via the "Open with" context menu, Gifski and FFmpeg were not being found (if they had a relative path).
♦ Also, it was fixed some other issues related to selecting the FFmpeg/Gifski files when the previous path was relative.
♦ The app could crash when editing key strokes of a project.
♦ It was impossible to undo the "Remove duplicates" action when using the option "Don't adjust".
♦ Also, because of that bug, when applying the "Remove duplicates" action with other option than "Don't adjust" and later applying with that option, the app would crash too.
♦ Board recorder: When trying to discard a recording, the app could crash.
♦ With the new recorder UI, when changing from selecting a Region/Window to selecting a Screen, the Accept/Retry/Cancel UI was appearing when it should not.
♦ Small adjustments with the new recorder UI for high DPI screens.
• Updated the Spanish (Argentinian) translation.
♦ For some users, the app would simply close when stopping the recording and opening the Editor.