* sverk/mac-select-assert-bug: erts: Fix faulty assert in "unlimited select" for mac
* sverk/valgrind-single-core: erts: Speed up valgrind with asynch threads
* raimo/fix-signedness-flaws-in-efile_drv: Fix EV_* macros and functions signedness flaws
* egil/erl_driver-thread-info/OTP-11303: erts: Document erl_driver interface lock names erts: Extend erl_driver interface with lock names
…aint * raimo/linux-network-namespace-sockopt/OTP-11157: Document socket option 'netns' Rudimentary test Make netns option value a string Implement netns for SCTP + bugfixes Implement netns option for TCP and UDP Implement emulator netns support for TCP and UDP
* sv-sched-percentage-option: Silence gcc warnings in non-smp build
* lukas/erts/clean_port_msg_dispatcher/OTP-11290: erts: Fix segfault when scheduling release_port later_op
* sv-sched-percentage-option: add erl option to set schedulers by percentages OTP-11282
For applications where measurements show enhanced performance from the use of a non-default number of emulator scheduler threads, having to accurately set the right number of scheduler threads across multiple hosts each with different numbers of logical processors is difficult because the erl +S option requires absolute numbers of scheduler threads and scheduler threads online to be specified. To address this issue, add a +SP option to erl, similar to the existing +S option but allowing the number of scheduler threads and scheduler threads online to be set as percentages of logical processors configured and logical processors available, respectively. For example, "+SP 50:25" sets the number of scheduler threads to 50% of the logical processors configured, and the number of scheduler threads online to 25% of the logical processors available. The +SP option also interacts with any settings specified with the +S option, such that the combination of options "+S 4:4 +SP 50:50" (in either order) results in 2 scheduler threads and 2 scheduler threads online. Add documentation for the +SP option. Add tests for the +SP option to scheduler_SUITE. Add tests and documentation for two existing features of the +S option: +S 0:0 resets the scheduler thread count and scheduler threads online count to their defaults, and specifying negative numbers for +S results in those values being subtracted from the default values for the host.
* essen/export-zlib-zstream/OTP-11278: Updated preloaded Export type zlib:zstream/0
begin_port_cleanup can be called from a non-scheduler thread, this means that there is no esdp available and thus erts_schedule_thr_prgr_later_op segfaults.
* sze/edlin_understand_keys/OTP-11251: Added primary bootstrap erts: fixed documentation regarding tty and arrow keys make edlin understand a few important control keys
The actual port id is used to create a key from the pointer value which is the ErlDrvPort. To do this a new driver api function driver_async_port_key is added and the driver API minor version is updated. The documentation is updated and the faulty description of how to spread ports over async threads is updated to use the new API. Testcase also added.
* lukas/erts/crash_dump_acul/OTP-11264: erts: Fix print out of acul option in crash dump
* lukas/erts/efile_undef_behaviour/OTP-11246: erts: Fix bug in translating ev macros to functions
* lukas/erts/efile_undef_behaviour/OTP-11246: erts: Refactor non-pure macros to functions
* lukas/erts/match_spec_test_silent/OTP-11232: erts: Do not enable TRACE_SILENT when testing a ms
* olgeni/erl_driver-man-fixes/OTP-11227: Misc. corrections for erl_driver(3)