term2048 is a terminal-based version of 2048.
pip install term2048
To upgrade a previous installation, use:
pip install -U term2048
Then use arrow keys to move. Since version 0.2.1 VI keys (h,j,k,l) are also supported.
-h to check the list of available options.
Clone this repo, then:
[sudo] make deps make check
term2048 should work on Windows, tests are meant to run on
UNIX-like OSes and
term2048.keypress-related tests could fail if run on
--versionflag added by @aminb
- Python 2.6 and 3.x support by @shaunduncan
- Tests instructions fixed by @olafleur
- Spawn probabilities fixed by @frankh
- Colors improved by @idosch
- hjkl keys support by @aminb
- Windows support by @valtron
- AZ mode by @JosephRedfern
- The first file-related tests were added by @taeram