NIPS Challenge Docker container
This repository contains the Dockerfile and setup code to run chat bot in docker instance.
Telegram bot @conv_test. Make sure to have an username registered in Telegram, and then start conversation with
- bot.py : Main entry point of the chat bot, message selection logic can be implemented here.
- models/ : Folder where model code is stored
- data/ : Folder where data files are stored
- config.py : Configuration script, which has the location of data files as well as bot tokens. Replace the bot token with your ones to test.
- models/wrappper.py - Wrapper function which calls the models. Must implement
- models/setup - shell script to download the models
- data/setup - shell script to download the data files and saved model files
- model_selection.py - Selection logic for best answer
- After installing docker, build the image from this directory using the following command:
docker build -t convai .
- Docker will create a virtual container with all the dependencies needed.
- Docker will autostart the bot whenever the container is run:
docker run convai
Adding your own models
- In models/setup, add the repository of your model (should be a public repository for now) to clone.
- In data/setup, add the data location to download your saved model data
- Change the config.py with the endpoint of the data
- Create a wrapper in models/wrapper.py for your model
- Modify the model_selection.py to call your model.
Feel free to open an issue or submit a PR.
Nips ConvAI Challenge McGill RLLDialog Team