An OctoAlert device inspired by the TV show "The Octonauts"
You can found more informations here : http://bidouillesfactory.fr/tag/octoalert/
I use Eclipse CDT with the plug-in "Arduino C++ IDE" -> See https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/arduino-c-ide
- .project the eclipse project description
- .cproject the eclipse C project description
- .settings/ some eclipse variables
- sd-card/ The content of the micro-SD card inserted into the mp3 shield
- It contains some mp3 files but I cannot share that here because theses sounds are under some copyright protections.
- So you have to create your own mp3 files.
- Files names are :
- You can put files with 1-9 as the last char and the application will play them sequentially for each button push.
- libraries/ a copy of the Arduino library that I use for my project
- Adafruit_NeoPixel/ The official Neopixel lib from Adafruit : https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NeoPixel
- Adafruit_VS1053/ The official mp3 shield lib from Adafruit : https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_VS1053_Library/
- src/ My sources files