New documentation in work! Please only try if you know what you do
Requires perl 5.14.2< and:
apt-get install build-essential libgd2-xpm-dev libssl-dev git wget libxml2-dev
After checking out, you require to install the requirements. You must have installed Dist::Zilla, then you can do the following to install the base Perl requirements:
dzil authordeps --missing | cpanm dzil listdeps --missing | cpanm
When you checked out the repository you must once run this command to get a base database installed in your home:
You might need to use the --kill switch if you already have one, or want to reset it:
You can start the web server, if you are inside the repository with:
script/ddgc_web_server.pl -r -d
The -r switch assures that it reloads itself, if some of the codefiles are changed. For changes on templates he will not restart. (If you work on the blog you sadly have to restart by hand if you change the data file).
The -d switch sets the web server into debugging mode. This activates a side bar with additional request informations, and also shows you much more informations on the terminal. If you don't want those, you can just deactivate it. For work on HTML/CSS or the blog it might disturb.
We prepared some accounts for testing in the default setup, those can all be accessed with random passwords (yes, you can't test wrong password yet, sorry).
The following account exist:
* testone An admin, who is native german, but also speaks english.
* testtwo A normal user who speaks spanish, with public profile.
* testthree A translation_manager who speaks english, arabic and german.
* testfour An admin, who speaks german, spain and english.
* testfive A normal user without public profile, who speaks russian and english.
* Additionally there exist test1 till test100 all without any setup.