NiftyLink is an open-source software library to facilitate communication over TCP/IP using the OpenIGTLink protocol.
If you use this software, please cite this paper.
Copyright (c) 2014, University College London.
NiftyLink is available as free open-source software under a BSD license. Other licenses apply for the dependencies:
This project was funded by the NIHR Biomedical Research Centre at University College London (UCL) and University College London Hospitals (UCLH), Innovate UK and the Engineering And Physical Science Research Council (EPSRC).
NiftyLink is a cross-platform C++ library and officially supports:
- MacOS X
- Raise issue in Gitlab Issue Tracker.
- Create a feature branch called -some-short-description replacing with the Gitlab issue number.
- Code on that branch.
- Push to remote when ready.
- Merge to master when Gitlab Pipelines are Green.
- Remove merged (feature) branch.
An alternative to points 5 and 6 is to assign a merge request, and the merger should select to automatically delete the branch via the web interface.