Download Now( ---> Download Setup.exe)
Table of Contents
Powered by Tataru's Team
Tataru Helper - application for translation of in-game texts in Japanese developed MMORPG - Final Fantasy XIV. The texts are understood as MSQ, cutscenes, quests, NPC replicas, etc.
- You can choose the source and destination language.
- You can freely change the translator engine and use various translation methods.
- You can select a specific chat for translation.
- Automatic updates.
- Tataru Taru!
Tataru Helper requires:
Windows 7 x64 or later (x64 systems only).
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 or above.
Final Fantasy XIV with DirectX 11 and x64.
- Download the latest version of the application from here (Setup.exe).
- Run the Setup.exe file, after receiving message that Windows protected your PC, press more info and run anyway. The shortcut will be placed on the desktop.
- Tataru Helper will start automatically, configure source and destination language and do the initial setup.
- Close the settings window and drag the floating window to the right place.
- Make sure that the following messages are selected in the game's chat settings menu:
- Everything's ready!
P.S. After that, there is no need to run the application through Setup.exe. This is the installer! The shortcut to launch the application is on the desktop or in the start menu.
How to use
- In depth guide here.
Want to contribute? Great!
If you want to translate the application into your language, proceed here.
A lot of thanks to many who contribute to open-source projects. The following were instrumental to building this app:
Tataru Art by Nezusagi
Here is our discord server: click
If you want to support this project, use the links below:
VISA(Sberbank): 4274 3200 5656 5370