Welcome to Learnery! Click here to see a live version!
Test Learnery account:
Computer science topics can be hard and studying them inefficiently won't yield you the best results.
Learnery shows students computer science flashcards through a carefully thought out spatial repetition algorithm!
Students then decide whether they need more time to study the card or are feeling confident.
Students can also track their progress and mastery statistics!
The great thing about Learnery is that getting started and studying is a simple and smooth transaction. With a few click you're in and ready to go!
Learnery uses a number of open source projects in conjuction:
- React - HTML enhanced for web apps!
- Redux - Library used for enhanced react state management!
- Node.js - Evented I/O for the backend!
- Express - Fast node.js network app framework!
- PostgreSQL - Relational server side database!
- Sequelize - ORM used to query databases!
Learnery requires Node.js v4+ to run.
Install the dependencies and devDependencies and start the server.
$ npm install
Looking for the backend? Check it out!