Manage Todo comments, as they're typed anywhere in project code.
- Install TypeTodo,
//todo:comment right in your code, or use other comment prefix,
- Fill in the snippet appeared,
- Check for [projectName].do file created in you project's root
- Run Sublime's
TypeTodo: HTTP repositorycommand (<Alt+D>, <Alt+H>)
- TypeTodo stores and synchronizes todo comments (doplets) into external per-project database.
- Most interaction is done by ordinary inline source code commenting. Just type and don't look aside.
- Each doplet is assigned an ID, unique within project.
- Database can be File (by default), HTTP or MySQL.