Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Changed release numbering schema.
- Added new report: "e1 – List of extensions installed in the current DB".
- Added new report: "t1 – Postgres parameters tuning".
- Added new report: "v1 – Vacuum: Current Activity".
- Removed "Wide" option. Now it's easy to copy/paste reports from
./sqldirectory to use them manually in Postgres versions 9.6 and older.
- Report "b2 – B-tree Indexes Bloat, rough estimation" now works in DBs with custom schemas (bug reported by @sgrinko #21).
- "i2 – Unused/Redundant Indexes Do & Undo Migration DDL" show all found indexes, limiting was removed
- In "i2 - Unused/Redundant Indexes Do & Undo Migration DDL" print
- Improved README with installation instructions.
- Added more information to "0 – Node & Current DB Information: master/replica, lag, DB size, tmp files, etc".
- Various bugfixes and improvements.