First of all thank yor for looking at these files in consideration to help translate Kerbal Planetary Base System into your language!
How to translate
To create a translation for your language, make a copy of the files en_us.cfg and KSPedia_en.cfg and name them accordingly to your language:
- es-es.cfg and KSPedia_es-es.cfg for spanish
- es-mx.cfg and KSPedia_es-mx.cfg for mexican spanish
- ja.cfg and KSPedia_ja.cfg for japanese
- ru.cfg and KSPedia_ru.cfg for russian
- zh-cn.cfg and KSPedia_zh-cn.cfg for simplified chinese
Then change the language tag in the third line of the copy of the en_us.cfg file to the tag of your language.
- "es-es" for spanish
- "es-mx" for mexican spanish
- "ja" for japanese
- "ru" for russian
- "zh-cn" for simplified chinese
Finally translate all the string after the "=" signs. e.g. for russian from
#LOC_KPBS.filtersettings.name = Filter Settings
#LOC_KPBS.filtersettings.name = Настройки фильтра
What not to translate
There are some texts in here that should not be translated into another language and be kept in the files as is
- the tags should not be replaced. Instead the tags in the new language should be appended.
- control sequences like '\n', '\t' or similar.
- HTML Tags like <b>...</b>, <i>...</i> or similar
And once again, thank you for helping translate this mod!