Openapps contains some reusable and lightweight components, which is designed for rapid development of LAMP-based web applictions. OpenApps PHP Modules.
Some primary feature components. /modules/common
- common.php - providing several common functions for all other components.
- NirlLog.php - saving log data into error_log and/or mysql db.
- NrlrlSession - providing some enhanced features adding to basic php session.
- NirlSQLi - providing a more friendly programming interface basing on mysqli of php.
- NirlMemcached - generating a memcached instance by name according to configuration.
- NirlShield - providing a simple protection mechanism to the server.
- NirlAuth - implementing a Digest authentication service.
- NirlService - providing a small framework to easily develop a http service component.
A simple web MVC framework. /modules/minifx
- minifx.js - providing a simple view check/update mechanism, which support both full and incremental update.
- minifx.php - the base class to implement backend services to provide data to view.