Robot Framework is a generic test automation framework for acceptance testing and acceptance test-driven development (ATDD). Acceptance Test-Driven Development is a process used to construct executable requirements before the implementation starts.
This plugin helps you to write tests with Robot Framework directly from the comfort of your Eclipse IDE.
- Support for
.txtand (since 1.4.0)
.robotfiles using the "two spaces or tab" format
- Syntax coloring (colors configurable since 1.2.0)
- Hyperlinks to keyword definitions
- Hyperlinks to global variable definitions
- Hyperlinks to resource files
- Hyperlinks to variable files
- Code completion for keyword calls
- Code completion for global variables
- Code completion for missing keyword definitions (since 1.3.0)
- Code completion for tables, formatting configurable (since 1.3.0)
- Code completion for Setting table keys (since 1.3.0)
- Eclipse Indigo (3.7) or later (earlier might work, untested)
See Wiki pages.