Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the RobotFramework-EclipseIDE wiki!
What is RobotFramework-EclipseIDE
Robot Framework is a generic test automation framework for acceptance testing and acceptance test-driven development (ATDD). Acceptance Test-Driven Development is a process used to construct executable requirements before the implementation starts.
This plugin helps you to write tests with Robot Framework directly from the comfort of your Eclipse IDE.
- Support for
.txtand (since 1.4.0)
.robotfiles using the "two spaces or tab" format
- Syntax coloring (colors configurable since 1.2.0)
- Hyperlinks to keyword definitions
- Hyperlinks to global variable definitions
- Hyperlinks to resource files
- Hyperlinks to variable files
- Code completion for keyword calls
- Code completion for global variables
- Code completion for missing keyword definitions (since 1.3.0)
- Code completion for tables, formatting configurable (since 1.3.0)
- Code completion for Setting table keys (since 1.3.0)
- Eclipse Indigo (3.7) or later (earlier might work, untested)
- Release notes
See Release notes.
Contributing to this project
- Fork this project
- Modify the source
- Create a pull request :)
For a little more detailed description, see Contributing to the RobotFramework EclipseIDE project.
Bugs, enhancements, ideas, questions, issues, patches etc.
Bug reports, requests for enhancement, ideas, questions patches etc are all tracked here.
Ways to stay in contact: