ExTweak is an application designed to allow you to quickly and easily 'tweak' certain aspects of your operating system and computer to fine tune performance, add different and more advanced features or simply manage and clean up your machine.
- Icon has been updated.
- Cleaned up source code a tad.
- Adjusted appearance issues with About window.
- Fixed incorrect link in About window.
- Updated Credits.
- System Details file now displays Date and Time of creation.
- Added Tooltips to all buttons that were missing them.
- Launcher Items are now in Groups.
- Added CMD to Launcher.
- Added Windows Explorer to Launcher (explorer.exe).
- Added Task Manager to Launcher.
- Added the ability to empty the contents of the User Temp Folder.
- Adjusted layout of Computer Information page.
- Added System Directory to Computer Information page.
- Added Test IPv6 to Useful Websites.
- Users can now save Computer Information to a text file.
- Added a work in progress Launcher page.
- Fixed Information area of Launcer.
- Disabled ability to maximise ExTweak.
- Computer Information page now shows amount of Processor Cores.
- Added remaining tool tips to buttons on Computer Information page.
- Disabled Updater for now. (Needs more work)
- Added God Mode Tool to Utilities. (Windows 7 only)
- Added a Splash Screen.
- Added Handy Downloads page.
- Stop Shutdown is now on Handy Downloads page.
- Fixed an issue where window could be re-sized and assests would be alljumbled up.
- Updated website link in About.
- Cleaned and commented Source Code for easier understanding.
- Initial release to GitHub.