Use <...> syntax
Use a nicer version string
Fix the test
* Pass nixUnstable to the tarball build.
* Fix symbol to look for.
No commit message
* jQuery 1.8.4.
* jquery-ui 1.8.1 disappeared.
* Start of a regression test for Hydra.
* Install the SQL schemata in $out/share/hydra/sql.
* Build Hydra with the Nix Perl bindings.
* Cleaned up the foreign key constraints.
* Generate SQLite and PostgreSQL schemas from hydra.sql.
* Support showing the contents of ISO images (using isoinfo in
* Put Hydra's dependencies so that they can easily be installed in a
profile for easy testing.
* perl -> perlPackages.
* Add openssh to $PATH to support svn+ssh checkouts.
* Add some DB indices to make the /releases page much faster.
* Reduce the number of DB queries for the /all and /jobstatus pages.
* Show the Hydra version number.
* A quick hack to list the contents of various types of files (RPM,
Debs, tars, ...).
* Use Catalyst's HTTP::Prefork engine by default, with some limits to
prevent the server from being overloaded.
* Urgh. Need some regression tests...