Development Builds: http://ci.md-5.net/job/PvPManager/
PvPManager aims to be an All in One PvP plugin. Meaning that instead of using multiple plugins that change/customize the PvP experience in your server you would just use PvPManager.
Some of the plugin's main features are:
- Toggle PvP for each player
- Stop combat logging by issuing punishments
- Disable several actions while in combat such as fly, gamemode, blocking commands, etc
- Stop what i named as "border hopping" which happens when a player attacks another and attempts to run away to a safezone
- Protect new players from PvP
- Stop spawn killing or KDR abuse by issuing a kick or other command you specify
- Give money rewards, penalties or execute commands when a player kills another
- Keep/Drop player inventory depending whether they died in PvP or transfer drops directly to the killer
You can find a more detailed description of all features on the plugin page.
All these features have multi world support and can be enabled/disabled according to your liking.
Copyright (c) 2019 , NoChanceSD
All rights reserved