List of external links (articles, posts, books) with useful information
Here we have ours style guidelines:
- Generic Project Structure and CSharp Project Structure
- CSharp Style Guide
- CSharp Ordering Rules
- XAML Style Guide
- Documents Style Guide
- Yarn Mini-course - Yarn package manager mini-course. Thanks to Andrew Mead. Yarn is a replacement for the npm command line interface. It's a huge step forward. Yarn's faster, more secure, and easier to use than npm.
- Optimize ES6 Code For Output Minification (Ninja Tricks Included) - Tips and tricks to get in consideration when writting code using ES2015 or newer.
- Creating Mobile apps with xamarin.forms - 1st Edition - Covers Xamarin.Forms 2.x including Animation, MVVM, triggers, behaviors, custom layouts, custom renderers, and much more. Author: Charles Petzold
- React native physics library - Kudos to Michael Leung for this fantastic library that create a physics engine you can use in your react native apps
Web Api 2
- Testing security in Web Api 2 - Testing security in Web Api 2 by Hugo Biarge
- Entity Framework and repository pattern - Why Repositories and unit of work are not a good idea.
- Retrospective with non violent communication - by Rod Shervin.
- Crear nuestro propio Nuget - by Fernando Escolar