Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is an enhancement and bugfix release for PuTTY CAC 0.70 that is based on the upstream PuTTY 0.70 code. This release was compiled with Microsoft Visual Studio 2017. Thanks to @lars18th and @bluikko for their various enhancement ideas, feedback, and testing efforts related to this release.
- Added an additional column to the Pageant listbox display to show the certificate subject name and added a horizontal scrollbar to the listbox.
- Added the ability to get the SSH keystring from the Pageant interface. It can be obtained using a newly added button or by hightlighting the keys and using Ctrl-C. Multiple selections are also supported with this functionality.
- Added -forcepincache and -forcepincacheoff command line options to Pageant to automatically set/unset the 'Force PIN Cache' behavior.
- Added -autoload and -autoloadoff command line options to Pageant to automatically set/unset the 'Autoload Certs' behavior.
- Recompiled with additional compiler enhancements, the latest Windows SDK, and latest update of Visual Studio 2017.
- Addressed behavior where Pageant would display an error "The already running Pageant refused to add the key" when attempting to add a certificate by command line when Pageant was already running.
Binary Hash Information